Good for: Cycle Commuting / Safety and Visibility
The Beryl Burner Brake can detect when you slow down, accurately warning other road users that you are putting your brakes on by intensifying the light. It also has the basics covered: Burner Brake is a waterproof, 200 lumen rear light with Day Flash mode to keep you extra safe. It also has fast USB charging.
The Burner Brake features:
- Acts as a brake light to warn other road users you are slowing down
- Several attention-catching high visibility flashing sequences
- Up to 200 lumens output from multiple red LEDs – with constant and flashing modes
- Day flash mode
- Charge remaining indicator
- USB rechargeable (zero to half full in half an hour)
- Easy fit mount – easy to remove/install light to bike
- Waterproof casing
- Proven effectiveness offering superior visibility
2 in stock
Burner Brake can detect when you slow down, accurately warning other road users that you are putting your brakes on by intensifying the light.
The Burner Brake is waterproof, reaches 200 lumens at peak brightness, has Day Flash mode to keep you extra safe and includes fast USB charging.
Intelligent rear lighting
Brake Light – Automatic and Precise
Visibility – 200° COB LED technology
Brightness – 200 lumens day flash mode
Unique Dynamic Flash – For increased visibility
Waterproof – up to IP66 level
Adaptable – will fit almost all bikes, including those with aero posts
The Burner Brake is powered by Beryl’s bespoke braking algorithm – a smart accelerometer that knows when you’re purposefully braking and want to alert road users behind you. No more false alarms.
The daylight brake light
Choose ‘day flash mode’ for maximum visibility during the day. 200 lumens to keep you visible before and after the sun sets.
Charged – quickly
Fully charged in less than two hours. Burner Brake can go from zero to half charged in only half an hour. And from zero to full battery in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Minimum charging, maximum enjoyment.