One23 Front & Rear Combination
Good For: Cyclists / Visibility.
- – This package consists of a One23 Wrap Front LED and a One23 Wrap Rear LED light
- – Both LED lights weigh just 47 grams and both are exceptionally bright
- – Powered by an internal 580MaH rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- – Output is 80 lumens from the front white LEDs and 26 lumens from the rear red LEDs
- – Both lights use 17 small LEDs (red for the rear light and white for the front light) which wrap around the side of the light providing good side visibility
- – Charging is via any USB port
- – Tool free fitting to easily connect to your bike
The One23 Wrap Front and Rear LED lights are extremely bright and lightweight units. Weighing just an incredible 47 grams these tough little lights will run for three hours on high power and six hours on low power and high flashing mode.
Each One23 Wrap light is built using a strip of 17 leds and because this strip of leds is curved to form a ‘U’ shape it gives excellent side as well as rear visibility to other road users.
This is an excellent light for urban night riding and for increasing your daytime visibility to other road users.
Mounting is easy and secure using a simple rubber strap. The light unit can be rotated, so can be mounted horizontally or vertically, whichever you prefer.
Charging is carried out from any USB charger using the included USB to mirco USB cable.
This light can also be mounted on gear (rucksacks etc) due to the simplicity of the rubber strap mounting system.
Tough, lightweight, bright, easy to use and well designed – we are very impressed with these little lights.
In this combination: One Front 80 lumen Wrap light and One Rear 26 lumen Wrap light.
Size – 75mm x 40mm x 20mm (3″ x 1.5″ x .75″)
Weight – 47g (1.7oz)
Output – Front 80 lumens Rear 26 lumens from 17 red led’s
Effective field of view – 300º
Battery – 580mAh Li-Polymer internal battery
Charging – USB port via included cable (charger not included)
Charge time – 2.5 hours
Modes/Runtimes – high steady (3 hours), low steady (6 hours), high flash (6 hours)
Push button switch cycles through H,L,F,OFF