Wiz-XP2 1500 lumens
Good For: Mountain Biking / Cycle Commuting.
The Wiz-XP2 main features :
- – Two high power Cree led (1500 lumens max output)
- – User programmable – 3 levels in 10% increments
- – Real time temperature management
- – Removable wired control switch
- – Battery level indication
- – Water and rain resistant (IPX6 waterproof)
- – Quality handlebar mount, fits 25.4-35mm handlebars, GoPro mount compatible
- – Quality helmet mount, GoPro mount compatible
- – Branded 8.4V 6400mAh battery pack (4-cell Panasonic 3200mAh)
ITUO design their lights by listening and working closely with riders and test groups. The XP2 is the culmination of a design process based on a huge amount of user feedback, testing and collaborative effort. Every design detail is based on feedback from riders with quality manufacturing and components being a priority.
ITUO XP2 main features:
- Suitable for road commuting and due to the high maximum output of 1500 lumens, an excellent choice for off-road mountain biking. The high capacity branded external battery pack is mains rechargeable with extended run times of up to 20 hours.
- Efficient driver system which draws only 1.8A to produce maximum output, this compares to 2.1A to 2.5A in other lights. The XP2 runs cooler and brighter for longer.
- ‘Full Thermal Management’ with real-time temperature monitoring. Using a remotely located sensor, real-time LED and case temperature measurements ensure safe optimum performance.
- A compact, user programmable light unit with a removeable remote switch and a secure and easy to use GoPro compatible mounting system which includes a handlebar and a helmet mount.
- Battery power level indicator shows when 20% power is reached.
User Programmable – the XP2 has three steady light modes, each of which can be programmed in 10% increments to a chosen level. A flashing mode can also be programmed to one of three patterns – ideal for being visible during daytime riding.
The XP2 is powered by four lithium-ion cells giving a run time of up to four hours at 1500 lumens, eight hours at 800 lumens and a massive twenty hours at 250 lumens. It is worth adding that 1500 lumens is VERY bright – enough for downhill off-road mountain biking.
The handlebar mount is secure and easily changed between bikes, coping with bars from 25.4 to 35mm. The XP2 itself can be installed and removed from the mount in seconds (no need to undo the mounting screw). The mount is secure enough for rough off road riding. The handlebar mount is GoPro compatible – so can be used with other devices such as cameras.
The XP2 includes a remote switch and can be operated using the switch on the light unit or the remote switch. The remote switch can be attached to handlebars using the velcro attachment, or to a cycle helmet.
The XP2 is supplied with a helmet mount (GoPro compatible) – the light unit weighs only 83g and can be comfortably mounted on a helmet.
The battery pack is waterproofed (encased in rubber) and supplied with a neoprene case with strong velcro straps for attaching to bike bars or frame.
The XP2 works perfectly with the Garmin / GoPro compatible mount (see section ‘Spares’)
1) One XP2 1500 lumen light head
2) One wired control switch
3) One handlebar mount (GoPro compatible)
4) One helmet mount (GoPro compatible)
5) One high capacity (6400mAh) battery pack
6) One UK smart charger
7) One user manual
Default Settings – and Run Times
3 steady modes: low 250 lumens (20 hrs) – med 800 lumens (8 hrs) – high 1500 lumens (4 hrs)
3 flash modes: warning flash, night flash and day flash
- Weight of XP2 light unit 83g
- Weight of battery pack 296g
- Weight of wired control switch 12g
- Weight of handlebar mount 45g
- Weight of helmet mount 32g
- Dimensions: 38mm (length) x 50 mm (width) x 26mm (height)
- User programmable – each steady light level in increments of 10%
- Utilises two high power Cree XM-L2 U3 neutral white led
- Maximum output 1500 lumens
- Temperature management
- Removable wired control switch
- Battery level indication (Blue – 100% to 20% Red – less than 20%)
- Military standard type III hard anodizing finish
- Water and rain resistant (IPX6 waterproof)
- Quality handlebar mount, fits 25.4-35mm handlebars, GoPro mount compatible
- Supplied with high quality 8.4V 6400mAh battery pack (4-cell Panasonic 3200mAh)