Wiz20 1500 lumens
Good For: Mountain Biking / Cycle Commuting.
The Wiz20 is a high quality self-contained 1500 lumen light – with a secure mounting system
The Wiz20 features:
- – Up to 1500 lumens output
- – User programmable / multiple settings
- – USB rechargeable and replaceable (3100MaH) batteries
- – High quality handlebar mount
- – Six steady / flashing light levels (programmable)
4 in stock
BrightBikeLights are very pleased to be able offer the new ITUO Wiz20 light. We are extremely impressed by the high quality of the design and build of this light. The Wiz20 is a top quality cycle light suitable for road commuting and due to the high maximum output of 1500 lumens, is also excellent as a serious tool for off road mountain biking.
ITUO lights are fast establishing a reputation for high quality lights which are both reliable and affordable and BrightBikeLights are proud to be working wth them to supply what we believe is an absolute winner.
The WIZ20 is a compact, user programmable light unit with a secure and easy to use mounting system, it is USB rechargeable with internal batteries that can be changed in seconds. It has a battery power level indicator and produces an amazing amount of light in steady or flashing modes.
The WIZ20 has a total of five steady light modes, each of which can be programmed in 10% increments to a chosen level. A flashing mode can also be programmed to one of three patterns – absolutely ideal for being visible during daytime riding on roads.
The WIZ20 is powered by two rechargeable lithium-ion cells (included) which are readily available and can be changed in seconds. These cells give a run time of over two hours at 1500 lumens, over four hours at 800 lumens and a massive 14 hours on 250 lumens. It is worth adding that 1500 lumens is VERY bright – enough for downhill off-road mountain biking.
The Wiz20 is USB rechargeable using any standard mains USB charger or even a laptop or desktop computer. Batteries do not need to be removed from the light during charging, the charger connects to the USB port on the underneath of the light. The operating switch will change from red to green when the battery is fully charged.
The power switch is illuminated (blue) during normal use and switches to red indicating that battery power is 20% or below.
The handlebar mount is secure and easily changed between bikes, coping with bars from 25.4 to 35mm. The Wiz20 itself can be installed and removed from the mount in seconds. The mount is secure enough for rough off road riding.
1) One front light
2) One USB cable
3) One handlebar mount
4) One user manual
5) Two 3100Mah rechargeable li-ion batteries
Default Settings – and Run Times
3 steady modes: low 250 lumens (14 hrs) – med 800 lumens (4:30 hrs) – high 1500 lumens (2:10 hrs)
1 hidden special mode: dim 80 lumens (40 hrs)
2 steady modes: low 400 lumens (8 hrs) – high 1000 lumens (3:30 hrs)
1 hidden special mode: warning flash
- Weight of Wiz20 light unit 154grams and 246 grams with batteries installed
- User programmable
- Utilises two high power Cree XM-L2 U3 neutral white led
- Maximum output 1500 lumens
- Cordless and user friendly
- Easy to fit or remove
- USB rechargeable from your computer or smart phone charger
- Battery power indication
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Military standard type III hard anodizing finish
- Water and rain resistant (IPX6 waterproof)
- Quality handlebar mount, fits 25.4-35mm handlebars
- Uses two 3.7V 18650 Li-ion battery, user replaceable, widely available