Xeccon Spear 600
Good For: Cycle Commuting
A compact, weatherproof and tough light offering 600 lumens of powerful, directed beam.
The Spear 600 features:
- – Internal rechargeable battery (via USB)
- – Three modes from 120 to 600 lumens
- – Flashing (strobe) mode
- – Power level remaining indicator
- – Easy mounting, can be attached and removed from your bike in seconds
Out of stock
Brighten up the road ahead with the Xeccon 600 Lumen USB Front Light. A compact light offering a huge 600 lumens of powerful, directed beam. A secure and sturdy mount attaches to the handlebars, ready for lighting up the road, path or trail. Ready for whatever conditions are thrown it’s way, with four beam modes, ranging from a constant low to a high and even a flashing (strobe) beam. With impressive run times and simple USB recharging this light is sure to be the perfect companion whatever time of day.
A highly visible front light that uses a tough, water resistant case, sure to stand up to the rigours of commuting or training.
Never get caught out in the dark with a run time of up to 11 hours, in the constant, low beam setting. This still kicks out an impressive 120 lumens, sure to keep you seen, whatever the time of day. In it’s most powerful setting, 600 lumen constant beam, the light offers up to 2 hours of run time. If you really want to avoid recharging, the flashing mode is good for up to 40 hours.
The Spear 600 front light has an adaptable mounting bracket making it easily attachable without requiring any tools and it will fit all handlebar sizes.
Xeccon lights are designed in the USA and made in China. Xeccon are one of the biggest manufacturers of cycle lights and have a reputation for solid and reliable lights.
- Good value front light
- USB rechargeable
- 600 lumen maximum output
- Low, medium, high constant and flashing (strobe) beams
- Water resistant, tough casing
- Low constant 120 lumen run time: up to 11 hours
- Medium constant 300 lumen run time: up to 6 hours
- High constant 600 lumen run time: up to 2 hours
- Flashing (strobe) run time: up to 40 hours
- Spear 600 light unit
- Front mounting brackets
- USB recharging cable
- Internal lithium-ion battery